Saturday, August 30, 2008

A New Candidate for President Of The United States- Kaboodle Gifts

Personalized Individualized Unique Fireman Picture Frame It's not often, more like never that I reveal my thoughts on whom to vote for for the Office of President of The United States. My feelings are personal as I am sure that they are with the rest of you.

With all of the "firsts" going on this within this Presidential cycle, I felt compelled to to bring this video to your attention.

Kaboodle Gifts Owner Runs For Office

In the meantime make Kaboodle Gifts your online stop for your personalized products!

Have a safe and fun Holiday weekend!

Scott Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments to our blog posts. There will however be a short delay as we approve your comments.

Scott- Kaboodle Gifts, LLC