Monday, August 18, 2008

2009 Tradeshow Calendar- Kaboodle Gifts

Personalized 16oz. Bowiling Team Ceramic Beer Stein Here is this weeks listings of trade shows for the 2009 Calendar Year:

March 6-9 TransWorld's International Halloween, Costume & Party Show. This show is in Las Vegas, NV at the Sands Expo & Convention Center.

March 11-13 Amusement Showcase International. This show will be held in Las Vegas, NV. at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

September 9-11 AMOA International Expo. This show will be held in Las Vegas, NV at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

If there is a trade show category that you are looking for that you can't find or I haven't listed get in touch with me and I'll see if I have it in my lists.

I know that this is short and sweet this week, due to my schedule this week this will more than likely be the only post.

Scott Nash
website:http://www.kaboodlegifts.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments to our blog posts. There will however be a short delay as we approve your comments.

Scott- Kaboodle Gifts, LLC