Monday, August 4, 2008

How To Recover Your Deleted Blog From Blogger - Kaboodle Gifts

Have you noticed that it is almost next to impossible to regain your blog once you have deleted it? That is the situation that I have come across.I have looked and looked within Blogger help to find a way to recapture a blog that I had two years ago. I own the blog and wanted to reactivate it because it had our business name in it. What I found was that it is taking an act of God for this to happen.

Tonight as I was doing some searches in Google I came across another blog that had linked to us. Curiosity got the best of me so I'd thought that I would check it out. When I clicked on the link to this blog I got a screen telling me that this particular blog had been deleted. Low and behold there was a Contact Us help page to reactivate the blog.

What I did was used this link then I followed the links that were provided. I had to sign into blogger and verify my old blog address, my first and last name that I registered my blog with, and my email address that I used for that blog. In my case the email is not functional anymore. So what I did then was in every text box that I could type information into I said send old blog to new email address and gave my new email address.

I don't know if this will work but I thought , hey, it's worth a shot. So I thought that I would share this information with everyone that might come across this post that is trying to get an old blog back. I'll post back if I hear anything from this with the results if any.

Our Personalized Pokersets
Our Personalized Pub Signs
Our Personalized Picture Frames
Our Personalized Monogram Cufflinks
Our Personalized Cigar Humidors
Our Personalized Steins

Hope this helps those of you that have been looking as hard as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments to our blog posts. There will however be a short delay as we approve your comments.

Scott- Kaboodle Gifts, LLC